The itineraries provided by CTE are linked to the “slow tourism” concept. If you need to unplug taking care your soul and your mind here u can find the perfect mix of nature and physical activities. “Cremisi”is an orange shade and is the typical colour of the sunrise that you can enjoy with us in Soverato tasting a unique breakfast.
We wish to offer a different kind of hospitality, in the sign of the truest welcome, harmony, recovery of tradition, respect for nature.
Calabria is the Magic land where summer never ends and the citrus fruit aroma is always spread out.
Oranges, Lemons, Bergamotto, Cedar and are big and perfumed because of the sun that give the flavour of the South to all our products.
- Discovering old Calabrian traditions
- Icecream Lab (how to make icecream)
- Visiting the old villages of the jonian area
- Wine yard visit (tasting local wine)
- Jam show (from citrus harvest to jam preparation)
- Tomato preserve experience
- Making natural soap
- Cooking workshop (how to make bread & pizza)
- Personal photo shooting on the beach
Special group offers and discounts: Families, groups of 8 persons, third age tourists
Lodging: Villa Gabriella International B&B managed by CTE (www.vgabriella.org )
Logistic support: We provide the transfer from Lamezia International Airport.
Reservations within: October