The contact with the nature, the knowledge of local (territory, food, economy, people) are basic ingredients of the routes proposals created being in tune with the needs of the global and market (CTE GLOCAL approach). Green is the colour of Calabrian hills, green is the colour of the astonishing Calabrian olives tree, green is the colour of vines in this land. Excursions organized let you feel fully the wild nature and the history of the Magna Graecia Area.
Availability period: From October to January
- Handmade green soap
- Horse riding on the beach
- Dinners in “catoja” ( typical old cellars) with traditional food
- Visit wine producers
- Picking olives from local oil producers
- Ceramic workshop with local artisans
- Badolato: visit to the medieval village
- Squillace: visit to the castle with “aperitivo” and an actor playing middle age stories
- Cooking and Eating local pig
- Photography autumn workshop
Special group offers and discounts: Educators, youth workers, families, group of 8 persons
Lodging: Villa Gabriella International B&B managed by CTE (www.vgabriella.org )
Logistic support: We provide the transfer from Lamezia International Airport.
Reservations within: September